Are you looking for a multi-functional air purifier that does the job with above average quality? Then you might have already heard about GermGuardian air purifiers because they make some of the most versatile air purifiers. They have a handful of models for air purifiers and the 4-in-1 model is the most promising one.
The Germguardian 4 in 1 air purifier reviews will give you an overview on the most multi-tasking air purifying machine. Want to breathe clean, healthy, and fresh air with the help of a machine that takes care of the pollutants? Stick to this article and we’re going to get you through the honest reviews from our expert team of researchers. We have a lot to cover!
Does Germ Guardian Really Work?
Simply put, when it comes to multi-functional air purifiers, Germ Guardian is one of the most promising brands. They manufacture several popular 3-in-1 and 4-in-1 air purifiers that do more than just moving air. Hence, you can breathe fresh and clean air if you have a Germ Guardian air purifier in your room. Therefore, it’s a very practical solution especially if you have respiratory issues because Germ Guardian is expert at it.
Germguardian 4 in 1 Air Purifier Reviews
Since Germ Guardian has many models with different features, we selected the most value for money air purifier from them. In the Germguardian 4 in 1 air purifier reviews, you’ll get the one with the most advanced features in an air purifier. Have a look!
GermGuardian Wi-Fi Bluetooth Smart Voice Control Air Purifier
This 4 in 1 advanced air purifier and sanitizer from Germ Guardian offers true HEPA filters for a deep purification. It can eliminate 99.97% of the dust pollen, pet dander, viruses, bacteria, virus, and other allergies and airborne pollutants. Furthermore, it has an activated charcoal filter and a pre-filter that eliminate bad smells and smoke in your room.
Not only that, you’ll get a UV-C Light that sanitizes the air after purifying it and removes floating germs. When it comes to coverage, it gives you a 167 sq. ft. of optimal air purification with AHAM certification. It also has a service indicator to notify you when to clean the filters or change them. Controlling this smart air purifier is a breeze with its Wireless connectivity using Wi-fi and Bluetooth .
You can connect your phone and control its fan speed at 5 levels depending on the severeness of the pollution. These levels also include a super silent sleep mode to clean the air without making any noise while you’re asleep. Besides, there’s an auto timer function of up to 8 hours to turn the filter off automatically. Alongside the app control, you’ll also get a voice control option for google voice or Alexa with this air purifier.
What Are The Technical Specifications?
- Running voltage: Standard 120V
- Room coverage: 167 sq. ft.
- Air quality monitor: Yes, automated AQM
- Purification levels: 5 including HEPA, carbon, pre-filter, etc.
- Air sterilization: Yes, using UV-C light sterilizer
- Auto timer: Yes, up to 8 hours
- Wireless connectivity: Yes, with Wifi and bluetooth
- Voice control: Yes, with Google voice or Alexa
- Phone control: With GermGuardian technologies app
- Fan speed levels: 5 levels including ultra-quiet
- Sleep mode: Yes, with noise-free purification
- Certifications: CARD and AHAM verified, EPA registered
- This GermGuardian air purifier has multiple filters including Pre-filter, HEPA, Carbon, etc.
- It offers an UV-C light sanitizer to sterilize the air from germs, viruses, and pathogens.
- You can connect this machine with our phone via Wifi or Bluetooth and control it.
- It also has voice control using Google voice or Alexa alongside a smart app control.
- There are 5 purification levels alongside an auto timer of up to 8 hours in this air purifier.
How to Use GermGuardian Air Purifier
Using the GermGuardian air purifier is a lot simpler than any others in the market with its smart features. Here are a few simple steps you should know if you’re going to operate it for the first time:
Setting up the Air Purifier
First off, unpack the air purifier, open up the back lid, and take the HEPA filter off. It usually comes wrapped in a plastic paper; get rid of that and re-install the filter and lid back in. Connect the air purifier to the wall socket and it should light up from the front. It will show you a colored light according to the air quality surrounding the air purifier.
Connecting To Phone
To connect your phone to the air purifier, go search for Guardian Technologies app in your respective platform (iPhone or Android). You can connect your phone to the air purifier using Wi-fi after that. You can control every feature using the app including fan speed, timer schedules, filter cleaning status and so on.
Using With Voice control
The GermGuardian air purifier is a smart machine that also has voice control using Google home or Alexa. To connect it with your smart home devices, you can use the IFTTT integration if you’re using things that way. Connect the air purifier via wifi to the central device systems and set it as a new device. After integrating it with the module, you can voice control it just like other smart devices.
How to Clean GermGuardian Air Purifier
Cleaning the GermGuardian air purifier has a very simple process with minimal steps for convenience. Here are the things you’ll do to clean the air purifier or to change the filter inside the machine:
- When the service indicator says that you need to clean the filter, you have to clean it for optimal service. Not before that.
- For cleaning, unplug the purifier and take it outside your home; don’t forget to wear a mask for safety.
- Open up the back lid of the machine and take the HEPA and carbon filter out, clean them well. Use a vacuum cleaner and don’t wash them because they’re not washable.
- After cleaning the filters, don’t forget to vacuum the exposed internals of the machine as well. Once cleaned, you can reverse the process and put things back together.
- If you’ve cleaned it 3-4 times, you need to replace the filter after that. Detach the old purification filter out, dispose it and replace it with the new one.
How Long Do GermGuardian Filters Last?
GermGuardian makes not only the most advanced air purifiers, they also make their filters a lot better than usual. They include molded plastic coverings around the filter to protect it for a long time and to work without leakages. Therefore, the fiters last long and work efficiently and you can clean them multiple times.
However, since they trap dust, mold, allergens and other pollutants, replacing becomes eminent. With regular vacuuming, the filter will work like new for 6 to 8 months straight. After that, the filter will stay firm, but you should replace it for optimal cleaning. Replacing the filter is easy, follow the steps mentioned above with the cleaning steps.
Using an air purifier has many advantages from maintaining good respiratory health to living a healthy life. Therefore, getting a dependable, top of the line air purifier has no alternatives. To our research and experience, GermGuardian is a promising manufacturer that produces some of the most feature-rich machines.
If you have a smart home and use technology to live a simpler life, this air purifier will maximize that. It doesn’t only have app control using wifi and bluetooth, but also offers voice control with both Google home and Alexa. Multiple purification functions, sleep mode, auto timer, air sanitization with certifications make it a versatile combo.