No matter how good your house is, how well decorated it is, if there is any odor, you cannot be comfortable at all. But you will have different types of odors from different sources such as pet, kitchen, garbage, and even cook. The only way to remove the indoor odors from your room or house is by using air purifiers for odors. They help you remove bad odor and make your indoor environment better, and keep your lungs healthy with a variety type of filter options.
But to get that, you need the best air purifier for odor elimination. Otherwise, it will be a waste of money. So, let’s discuss purifiers for odors and get that musty smell and airborne particles removed from your home.
Do Air Purifiers Get Rid Of Odors?
The primary purpose of buying an odor removal air purifier is removing bad smells and . But do air purifier removes odor at all? Well, the answer is yes and no. It depends on the quality of your air purifier. Basically, an air purifier removes odor by removing airborne odor particles or by trapping and absorbing substances that carry odor particles from the air.
HEPA filters can do the job and remove odors, chemical vapors, and airborne particles. So if your purifier has this filter, it can help you get rid of odors. That means you may waste your money by getting the wrong one. Do you want to know whether your money is being wasted or not? If yes, you should visit this guide; Are air purifiers a waste of money?
Table of Content:
If you do not have enough time but still want to perceive everything described below, you can have a look at our table of content.
You should compare all the good air purifiers to choose the best one. Have a look at our comparison chart to compare all the purifiers at once.
|LEVOIT Air Purifier||
||Check Price On Amazon|
|Hathaspace Smart True HEPA Air Purifier||
||Check Price On Amazon|
|SilverOnyx Air Purifier||
||Check Price On Amazon|
|Pure Enrichment PureZone Air Purifier||
||Check Price On Amazon|
|Germ Guardian True HEPA Filter Air Purifier||
||Check Price On Amazon|
Top 5 Best Air Purifier For Odor Elimination 2021
You know it is important to choose the right air purifier. But since you are probably buying it for the first time, or not an expert in this field, how can you find out the best one? That is why we have come up with some top-class air purifiers with their features and benefits so that you can choose the best value air purifier.
1. LEVOIT Air Purifier for Home
The LEVOIT odor removal air purifier comes with all the features you need to eliminate bad odor from cooking smells, larger particles, and more. It comes with a three-stage filtration system with a true HEPA H13 Air Filter. That filter removes up to 99.97% of harmful germs and other allergens from the air as small as 0.3 microns. You can have new fresh air and get rid of asthma, allergies, and stuffy nose by getting rid of types of odors.
It has a powerful filtration with a honeycomb Carbone filter and pre-filter that increases the efficiency of removing odor and smoke, particle up to 360 square feet. You can take this levoit air purifier for home large room because of this large capacity, perfect for allergy sufferers. With its cutting-edge energy efficient filtration, smart sensor, it can automatically airflow to ensure real-time air quality.
This one makes only a noise level of 52 dB so that you can have a soundless and odorless indoor environment. These features make it one of the top affordable air purifiers. Besides, this purifier is ozone-free and does not use anion purification methods and UV-C light. As a result, it does not harm people and children with asthma.
LEVOIT Air Features:
- This cooking odor air purifier has a true HEPA H13 Air Filter that removes the smallest dust, harmful germs, and other allergens from the air.
- It features honeycomb Carbone filter and pre-filter that increases the speed and efficiency of removing odor and smoke.
- You will have automated adjustable fan speed with its cutting edge smart sensor to improve air quality
- It has a noise level of 52 dB while removing bad smells so that you can have a soundless and odorless indoor environment.
- This purifier is ozone-free and does not use anion purification methods and UV-C light that harm people and children with asthma.
2. Hathaspace Smart True HEPA Air Purifier, 5-in-1 Large Room Air Cleaner & Deodorizer for Allergies
Hathaspace smart true hepa air purifier is one of the best residential air filters in the market. It comes with a 5-in-1 air filter system that captures all the particles you can’t see. Its true HEPA filter filters up to 99.97% particles from the air as small as 0.3 microns to ensure breathable air in a large room.
You will get a Nano-cold catalyst filter that captures pet hair and dander and a cellular-activated carbon filter that absorbs odors and smoke from cigarettes, cooking, and pet smells. As a result, you and your pet can get fresh air. This odor air purifier operates at an 18 dB noise level, meaning that you have a sound free indoor.
This Ozone-safe purifier has an automatic air quality sensor and a digital display that measure air quality and adjust the fan speed in real-time. You can separately control the anion generator to target the most stubborn odors and bad smells with this odor air purifier. With these features, this one should be considered as the best air purifier for the money.
Hathaspace Smart Features:
- This cooking odor air purifier has a 5-in-1 air filter system that captures all the particles you can’t see and remove bad smells.
- Its true HEPA filter filters as small as 0.3 microns to ensure breathable air in your large room.
- Nano-cold catalyst filter and cellular-activated carbon filter absorbs odors and smoke so that you and your pet get fresh air.
- You will get an air quality sensor system and a digital display that measures air quality and adjusts the fan speed in real-time.
- It has a noise level of 18 dB so that you can have a sound free indoor environment with no unpleasant smell or pet odors.
3. SilverOnyx Air Purifier for Home with True HEPA Filter
SilverOnyx Air Purifier comes into the market to make your room pollution and odor-free. This is considered as the best lightweight air purifier in the market. It features true-HEPA H13 charcoal filter that can capture up to 99.97% airborne pollutants as small as 0.3 microns, including pet dander, pollen, and household dust.
Its five levels of advanced filtration indoor odors, maximum bacteria, allergy particle, and odor for the cleanest air quality. You get a carbon filter, a mesh pre-filter, and a UV-C light and Ion generator that sanitize the air even more. A PM 2.5 sensor automatically adjusts the airflow to maintain the air quality. This odor air purifier can remove odor up to 500 square feet that makes it the best air purifier for home use.
This purifier is easy to use because of its digital display. You will get an alert when the filter needs to be replaced so that it works perfectly. So surely, for these amazing features and benefits of removing any types of odors, this odor air purifier is the best air purifier for odor elimination with a high-end filter for dust mites and bad smells.
- This air purifier has five levels of advanced filtration that eliminates maximum bacteria and odor for the cleanest air.
- Its true-HEPA H13 charcoal filter can capture maximum airborne smallest pollutants, including pet dander, pollen, and household dust.
- HEPA activated carbon filter, a mesh pre-filter, and UV-C light and Ion generator sanitize the air even more.
- You will get a PM 2.5 sensor that automatically adjusts the airflow to maintain the indoor air quality.
- It has a digital display that tells you air condition, and a sensor tells you when to replace the filter.
4. Pure Enrichment PureZone 3-in-1 Air Purifier – True HEPA Filter & UV-C Sanitizer Cleans Air
If you are looking for the best air purifier under 100, then you should consider the Pure Enrichment PureZone 3-in-1 Air Purifier. It has a True HEPA filter that filters 99.97% of common odors, pet dander, dust, pollen, smoke, and household odors so that you can get unpleasant odors and smoke-free indoor.
You will get built-in UV-C light that sanitizes the air deeply by destroying illness-causing microorganisms. It helps you prevent flu and cold viruses. With its operation at a noise level of 30db, you can have silent sanitized air for more sound sleep.
It offers easy and efficient operation. You can set up this odor eliminator within a very short time for immediate use out of the box. Also, it has an automatic timer that will automatically shut off the purifier after few hours of continuous use. As a result, you can save energy. So overall, this should be the best budget air purifier
Pure Enrichment Features:
- This air purifier has a true HEPA filter that filters pet dander, smoke, smell, and household odors to ensure odor and smoke-free indoor.
- You have built-in UV-C light that sanitizes the air deeply by destroying all the illness-causing microorganisms.
- It offers easy and efficient operations that allow you to set up it within a very short time for immediate use out of the box.
- You can get an optional automatic timer that will shut off the purifier after 2, 4, or 8 hours of continuous use.
- Its whisper-quiet operation of a noise level at just 30db, you can have silent sanitized air for more sound sleep.
5. Germ Guardian True HEPA Filter Air Purifier
Up next is the Germ Guardian Air Purifier By Guardian Technologies, which is the most affordable air purifier in the market. It features a true HEPA air filter that eliminates up to 99.97% of the smallest harmful pollen, pet dander, germs, dust, mold spores, and other allergens to ensure pollutants and odor-free air.
You will get a pre-filter that traps pet hair, dust, and other large particles. It features GERMS UV C light that can kill airborne viruses and work with Titanium Dioxide to eradicate harmful organic compounds. With its charcoal filter, you can reduce odors from smoke, cooking fumes, and more.
You can use the lowest setting to get low noise at night for a restful, quiet sleep. this cooking odor air purifier has 3-speed settings so that you can customize the airflow. With these so many features and benefits, it has become the best affordable air purifier.
Germ Guardian Features:
- This air purifier has a true HEPA air filter that eliminates the smallest harmful germs and other allergens to ensure pollutants free air.
- Its pre-filter traps pet hair, dust, and other large particles, and activated charcoal filter reduce unwanted odors.
- You will get GERMS UV C light that helps kill airborne viruses and removes volatile organic compounds.
- It has the lowest setting to get low noise at night for a restful, quiet sleep and ensure a silent room environment.
- You can control 3-speed settings to customize airflow and remove low to high odor from your room.
What To Consider Before Buying An Air Purifier For Odor Elimination?
Since you do not know the ABCD of an air purifier, it is not an easy task for you to choose the best air purifier for odor elimination. We have come up with some tips that will help you choose a good affordable air purifier.
Ask yourself why you need an air purifier. The air purifier has several uses. You can use it for odor elimination or pollutants removal or killing germs. Based on your needs, you have to choose an air purifier because not all the air purifiers are all-purpose purifier.
The filter is the most important part of an air purifier. Filters eliminate the odor and other pollutants from the air. So you need to make sure that your air purifier has all the important filters, especially HEPA H13 charcoal filter, HEPA activated carbon filter, a mesh pre-filter, and a UV-C light and Ion generator.
You should consider the room size because not all air purifiers have the same airborne pollutants, particle, and odor elimination capacity. If you have a large room, you should choose one with a higher capacity, and for a small room, you should go for a low capacity.
Check out other features, such as a pre-filter, permanent filter, smart sensor, remote control features, filtration setting and efficiency. It will make your use much easier. For example, the smart sensor will automatically adjust the airflow based on air quality. So make sure you have these features.
You surely do not want to have a loud air purifier at your home. If not, you need an air purifier that offers noise-free operation. It will give you a sound free, odor-free, and pollutants free indoor environment all the time.
If you want to know how to choose the right air purifier for all purposes, you should visit our details guide on How to choose an air purifier?
Why Should You Buy An Air Purifier For Odor Elimination?
You are going to invest enough money to but an air purifier. That is, you should know why you should invest that money. Here are the reasons why you should buy an air purifier for odor elimination.
- An air purifier eliminates odor and makes your room comfortable to live in; this one reason is enough to buy an air purifier.
- It reduces air pollution inside your home by trapping dust, smoke, and small particles that pollute your home.
- Besides, it traps air born allergies from pets and air-born carbon bacteria to ensure a safe indoor airflow all the time.
- By eliminating all these pollutants, odor, and smoke, it improves your home air status.
- You will get a healthy lung and lead a healthy life because of the fresh air you get because of an air purifier.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have any questions? If yes, follow this frequently asked questions below.
Can I leave my air purifier on all the time?
You can leave your air purifier all the time. But it will be a waste of energy since when you are not at home, you do not need fresh air. You should run it when you are at home for better use.
Can I use air purifier with window open?
Yes, you can. But the result will not be as good as you will get by closing your window. It is simple logic that the purifier has to work more when you let outside air comes in.
Can air purifiers be bad for you?
If you have a wrong purifier that makes the air polluted instead of making it pollutant-free, it can be bad for you. You should choose the right one.
Do air purifiers help with mold?
Yes, air purifiers can remove mold. But it will only happen when the purifier has an original HEPA filter to trap airborne spores.
Should I sleep with air purifier on?
Yes, if you sleep with the air purifier on, you can have a better sleep and wake up with a fresh mood because you have consumed more fresh air during sleep.
Finding the best air purifier for odor elimination is really important because only it can eliminate the odor from your room. That is why we have reviewed some of the top class air purifiers for you with their features and benefits so that you can choose the right one. All of them are good. However, in my opinion, the SilverOnyx Air Purifier is the best affordable air purifier with all the useful features and benefits.
It has five levels of advanced filtration including HEPA H13 charcoal filter, HEPA activated carbon filter, a mesh pre-filter, and UV-C light and Ion generator that eliminates maximum bacteria, pollutants, and odor for the cleanest air at a maximum of 500 square feet. Also, it has a sensor that automatically adjusts the airflow and a digital display that tells you about the air condition of your home. So go for it without any hesitation.